The concept is fairly simple:
- Set five goals that you want to accomplish over the next five days of the work-week.
- Share your goals with all of Blogland.
- Power through that list during the week.
- Come back the next week to share you how did.
- Set some more goals for yourself, and repeat!
Now, I don't know about you, but I am a list-maker. I make to-do lists like it's my job. And sharing my list of weekly goals helps to hold me more accountable, and adds that extra push of motivation to get things done.
I'm not always 100% successful. In fact, I hardly ever achieve 100% of my goals, and that's okay. Life happens. But I still feel like I get more done when I put my goals out there.
So, I hope you'll join in and share your 5 for Five with us! Grab a button and join in the fun!