Hi friends! Welcome to another 5 for Five - Jenn and I are happy you're here!
New to the linkup and want more info on what it's all about? Here you go!
Last week was the end of the grading period at my school, and I was swamped. My school has a policy that allows students to turn in late work - no matter how late - for partial credit. This results in the teacher getting slammed with having to grade a bunch of random assignments before the grading deadline. I was getting assignments that I gave during week one. So yeah, that didn't leave me time for much else besides school stuff. Last week pretty much sucked. I was in bed by 9pm on Friday night because I was so wiped out!
Anyway, here's how I did. Green means I met the goal, red means I didn't.
1. Take a multi-vitamin every day. Done - that makes three weeks in a row. This is just something I do now. I'm pretty proud of myself for starting a new good habit. Now I'm 1/4 of the way to my 101 in 1001 goal of taking a multi-vitamin every day for 12 weeks. I think I'll get there this time!
2. Comment on at least 10 blog posts. I stayed after school until 5:30 most days last week. So that didn't leave me much time for reading blogs. I read a bunch on the weekend, but I don't know for sure if I made it to 10 comments.
3. Post at least one holiday recap this week. Like I said, it was a busy week at work so blogging kind of took a backseat. This didn't happen either.
4. Spend only an hour on the computer each night for non-work stuff.
At least one good thing came from my busy work-week...
5. Take clothes to the dry cleaner. I took them alright. Picking them up, well, that's a different story. I'll work on that one this week.
Three out of five isn't bad considering the kind of week I had, so I'm okay with it. I'm sure this week will be better - so here's what I have set out to accomplish:
1. Leave at least two blog comments per day. This will be easier for me to keep track of then 10 comments total. These are baby baby steps, but I think it will work for me!
2. Post a holiday recap post. Seriously, it is March. Unacceptable.
3. Pick up clothes from the dry cleaner. No use taking them and just leaving them there, right?
4. Go for at least one run, plus two other workouts. The weather is getting nicer, plus we have an extra hour of daylight in the evening, so I want to get back into good running shape. Actually, I just want to get back into good shape, period. I am over the 30-Day Shred - I did it all and the only thing I liked about it was that it was short. But it just wasn't effective for me... probably because it was too short.
5. Leave work by 4pm four out of five days. I owe this to myself after all of the extra hours I put in last week!
I hope you all had a better week than I did last week, and here's to an excellent week for all this week!