It's Monday, so that means it's 5 for Five time again! Get your to-do lists ready, grab a button, and link up with me and Jenn! We love having y'all participate!
New to the linkup and want to know more? Go here to find out what this is all about!
Last week I did not do as well as I had hoped I would. In fact, it was a pretty big flop. I ended up staying way later at work than I had planned multiple times per week, but hopefully I'll get a handle on that this week and be able to have some more time for me. Anyway, here's how I did - green means goal accomplished, red means goal NOT accomplished.
1. Exercise at least four times. I managed to get in two workouts. I am in such a workout rut, and it is driving me crazy. I realize that I have the power to change this, and I hope this week is the week.
2. Attend one class at the gym. This is a very hesitant green - you see, I went to the gym to take a spin class on Saturday morning, but when I got there, all the bikes were full. But since I was at the gym, I spent 45 minutes on the elliptical instead. The point of this goal was to get to the gym, so I'm counting it.
3. Drink at least 8 cups of water per day. I had to try really hard, but I made it happen.
4. Do not eat sweets. HUGE failure. Curse those Girl Scouts and their cookies!!
5. Set up Google reader. I completely forgot about this, so it didn't happen.
So, 2 out of 5 is pretty sad - especially since it was more like 1.5 out of 5. Next week WILL be better.
1. Exercise at least four times. This is it. I'm getting myself out of this exercise slump. Pinky swear.
2. Attend one class at the gym... for real. Saturday spin class take 2 - I just need to get there even earlier than I did last week so that I can reserve a bike.
3. Do not eat sweets. Except for on Valentine's day. Other than that, none at all.
4. Set up Google reader. I forgot about this last week, so I need to remember this week!
5. Take multi-vitamin every day. I had to take some prescription meds a couple of weeks ago that said not to take vitamins with them. I have been forgetting my vitamins ever since, even though I've been done with the medicine for a while. I need to start this habit back up again!
Alright, those are my goals for this week - your turn!