And along with this party - I have also decided to host a GIVEAWAY. There is no denying that the people of Blogland love a good giveaway. But before I tell you about the party and what/how you can win, let me show you a few of my favorite Thirty-One things that I own:
This is my thermal bag collection. I am obsessed with Thirty-One's thermal bags.
1. Market Thermal Tote in "Lotsa Dots". I keep this in my trunk and use it every time I go to the grocery store. I live 45 minutes away from the grocery store that I like, and this keeps everything really cold on the drive home. It holds a ton of stuff, too, and would fit at least 2 gallons of milk, maybe even 3!
2. Cinch-It-Up Thermal Tote in "Minty Chip" (color no longer available). This is great for a lunch bag, or for bringing a few cold water bottles and some grapes to the pool in the summer.
3. Picnic Thermal Tote in "Say It Taupe" (color no longer available). This is great for carrying snacks and drinks for a group! It also has room for quite a few adult beverages, which is quite useful.
Organizing Utility Tote in "Organic Poppy". This bag is great for anything, especially when you don't want your stuff to get all jumbled together so that you can find your things easily. I have used this for craft supplies, car trips, and holding Avery's toys. This is a very useful bag.
These utility totes are super sturdy and unique - I love their square shape! It's like a bin meets a bag.
1. Large Utility Tote in "Black Pick Me Plaid". This bag really holds a lot! It was great for taking Christmas presents to and from my in-laws house.
2. Medium Utility Tote in "Snow Much Fun" (color and size not available). This special size was the bonus buy for November, but I have a feeling that they will start normally selling it in the future.
Alright, now that you've seen my great Thirty-One stuff, here is how you can order some of your own!
Click on this link. That will take you directly to my party. Then, click on "Shop Now" - and go crazy!
There is seriously so much great stuff to choose from, and they will monogram or personalize just about anything for only $7. And this month, if you spend $31, you can get any item from the "Your Way" organizing collection for half-off. This includes anything in the online catalog with an "S" at the end. If you have ANY questions at all while shopping, or if you want to know more about a particular item, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will get back to you ASAP!
Get your orders in by Saturday, January 26th, which is when the party will close! After the party is closed out, your items will be shipped directly to your doorstep! Easy-peasy!
Plus, aside from getting you some great new stuff, placing an order at the party will increase your chances of winning the GIVEAWAY! What am I giving away??
UPDATE: I decided to bump up the giveaway end date to Wednesday, January 23rd, at midnight (so, 12am EST, which is technically Thursday). So, I will email/announce the winner on Thursday the 24th. This way, those of you who aren't the lucky winner won't miss out on the chance to place your orders before the party closes. I don't want anyone to miss out on this great stuff!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Linking up with Jane, Jamie, Chantal, and Sara for Wednesday Walkabout today!